A consulting firm focussed on tax and regulatory services. The Firm is headquartered in Mumbai and has capacity to render professional services at pan India level. Our collaboration with various professionals, organisations within and outside India having an explicit skill set helps providing desired business support services. We are experienced in serving clients across industries and jurisdictions. Following the principles of Competency, Trust and Transparency we pledge to provide outstanding client services.
- Swapnil Panhale
- Swapnil has over 13 years of work experience including 12 years with KPMG in taxation and allied regulations
- He has worked on clients in the Financial Services, Oil and Gas and Manufacturing sector. Had number of tax advisory and compliance assignments with the large Corporates, Banks, Foreign Portfolio Investors, Non-Banking Financial Companies etc.
- Swapnil has also undertaken representation before income tax / appellate authorities and worked on high end litigation for various clients. He also specializes in regulatory licensing process and has worked with various regulators.
- Swapnil is qualified as a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and a Commerce Graduate.
- Shweta Gokhale
- Shweta has more than 10 years of experience working with firms like BDO, KPMG and EY, where she has been part of the Corporate Tax and Transfer Pricing practices in Mumbai.
- She has worked on clients from the Financial services, Information Technology & Manufacturing sector. Her areas of experience include providing corporate-tax, transfer pricing and regulatory advisory services to various clients, covering structuring of investments into India (including capital structuring and jurisdictional structuring for intermediate companies), analyzing permanent establishment and withholding tax, tax and transfer pricing compliance and tax litigation.
- She has provided advisory and compliance services to funds and foreign portfolio investors and also has vast experience in performing tax due diligence.
- Shweta is qualified as Chartered Accountant and has also pursued Bachelor of Law & Bachelor of Commerce